Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 2 (Continued): BAD, very bad kitty!

Guess.... yup. I bummed another one. Here's how it happened...

Situation: I was selecting what I need to read to write my take-home midterm (two 5-7 page-papers) on International Politics. I figured out that I have around 200 pages to read, plus writing 2 essays. I panicked.

On top of that, I will have to write about finance - the 2007/8 crisis, WTO, IMF, oil and gas industries, European Union and the rise of China. I mean, I can pick 3 topics, but I can't escape finance, because that is the main topic. Argh. I don't know much - to be honest, I don't know anything about the reasons that caused the crisis. Not even my TA (teacher assistant) does. However, I have to write a paper on it. The other paper is on World War I, II and Cold War, or WWI and the Cuban Missile Crisis (which I haven't read the book - another 200 pages). So I picked WW I, II and Cold War. That is just reading, because it's a topic that I really like. But finances...argh.

So I got nervous and decided to go grab some chips and diet coke. This is gonna be a long night. I hope I can get my ass to the park tomorrow and run a good 5 miles. I did power yoga, today, by the way.

The cig: I bumped into a person lighting up a cigarette as I left my building. Ha. No questions asked. I popped the question: "Can I buy a cigarette from you, please?" I'm pathetic. Seriously. Yes, and he gave me one. Not my brand, but it gave me my fix.

I should bury myself in my litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment